Library Liaison Services
Our liaison librarians are dedicated to meeting the information needs of our customers by connecting them to library services and resources that support their academic, clinical, and research endeavors.
Your liaison librarian can support your department/team by:
- Arranging instructional sessions & workshops
- Embedding instruction into curriculum
- Creating subject guides
- Keeping you informed of new resources and research in your field
- Providing new faculty and staff with an orientation of library resources and services
- Participating in meetings and trainings - bringing you library related updates
- Performing literature searches and assisting with article retrieval
- Providing assistance with citation management
Not sure who your librarian liaison is? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 315-464-7091.