Campus Delivery Service
The Health Sciences Library will deliver materials via intercampus mail to Upstate Faculty, Staff, and Students living on campus. To sign up for this service you must have a reliable on campus address where you can receive mail.
To sign up for this service
- When registering for ILLiad, for the question Preferred Book/Media Delivery Method, select Deliver requested Books to my Campus Address
- Enter your on campus address where you can receive mail in the Intercampus Mail Address section
- If you have already registered for ILLiad, and wish to sign up for this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When viewing a item that is owned by Upstate and is available, click the link to Place Hold Request
- Select a Pickup Location of Work Address
Item Receipt & Return Information
- Items will be sent (and may be returned) in a pink bag.
- To return the item, simply remove the address in the bag window, and Intercampus Mail will know to return it to our address in the top corner of the bag.
- Mailing exceptions: Some materials are unsuitable for delivery via campus mail (i.e., items that are oversized, rare, expensive or have short loan periods). We will contact you to make other arrangements should this situation apply.
For more information about our document delivery or interlibrary loan services, please contact us as 315-464-5116 or email@example.com.