Looking for resources, but don't know where to start? Based on your specific user type, the Health Sciences Library has specific information, tailored to your needs.
- Alumni: A listing of resources available to our alumni.
- Community Campus: For those faculty/staff on our Community Campus, a listing of resources & services that are available to you at your location.
- Nurses: A curated collection of resources and services to meet the needs of Nurses at Upstate. Developed by the Nursing Research Special Interest group.
- Patients & Families: For those patrons dealing with, or having a family member with a medical diagnosis and needing to find specific resources. We have a curated guide that provided our patients & families with the information they need.
- Voluntary Faculty: A listing of resources available to individuals with voluntary faculty appointment.