Looking for resources, but don't know where to start? Based on your specific user type, the Health Sciences Library has specific information, tailored to your needs.
- Graduate Studies: Items of interest to the the College of Graduate Studies.
- Health Professions: Library resources specific to health sciences and the College of Health Professions.
- Nursing: A curated collection of resources and services to meet the needs of Nurses at Upstate. Developed by the Nursing Research Special Interest group.
- Medicine: Items of interest to the field of medicine and programs in the College of Medicine.
- Faculty & Researchers: Resources, services, and information relevant to faculty, laboratory researchers, and clinical researchers.
- Visitors: The Health Sciences Library is open to the public by appointment for assistance with health information and research needs.
- Patients & Families: For those patrons dealing with, or having a family member with a medical diagnosis and needing to find specific resources. We have a curated guide that provided our patients & families with the information they need.
- Community Campus: For those faculty/staff on our Community Campus, a listing of resources & services that are available to you at your location.