Transferring Balances from Jamex Cards to Upstate ID Card
The library has a computer designated as a “Jamex Transfer Station” so individuals with an Upstate ID can transfer balances from Jamex cards onto their ID card. The account station is located next to Canon MFP on the first floor of the Library.
Transferring funds to your Upstate ID card will allow for printing at specified Pharos printers & multi-function devices at this time. In the future, you will be able to utilize the balance on your ID card for all Pharos enabled printers, including on the 1st and 2nd floor of the library and computer labs within the hospital.
To Transfer Funds
- Log into Pharos Account Station using your Novell/AD username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can see all of the prints you have printed since January 1, 2018.
- Click the button/tab for “Transfer Funds” to begin process to transfer funds from James Card
- Insert Jamex Card into card reader
- Wait until the balance appears within the window.
- Specify the amount of funds remaining on the Jamex card that you would like to transfer to your Upstate ID.
- Complete transaction to transfer funds to Upstate ID Card.
Please remember to log out of Pharos and to take your old Jamex card after transferring your funds.
The Jamex Transfer Station computer does not release print jobs