Adding To Your Print Balance via PayPal
The funds you add to your print account will be available for the entire duration of your time at SUNY Upstate. In order to add funds through the MyPrintCenter, you will need a credit card or PayPal account to add to your balance.
To add funds via PaylPal/Credit Card
- Log into MyPrintCenter
- In the bottom left corner, there is a box called “Payment Method”
- Within “Payment Method” there is a link called “Add Funds”, which on click will pop-up a small dialog window
- Choose the payment amount you’d like to add to your card. $5 is the minimum, $50 is the maximum amount and hit “Continue to Payment”.
- You will be re-directed to PayPal, where you can enter your PayPal account information, or use a credit card or debit card to pay for the print balance.
- After you complete your transaction, you will be directed back to the MyPrintCenter.
We are unable to take direct cash payments and update your fund balance at this time.