Family Resource Center
Family Resource Center @ the Cancer Center
A service of the Upstate Health Sciences Library, the Family Resource Center on the first floor of the Upstate Cancer Center focuses on providing credible health information in support of our patients and families. The Family Resource Center features selected cancer resources. A librarian partners with both our cancer care providers and with our patients and families to locate trustworthy up-to-date, evidence-based, health information tailored to specific patient needs. Librarians can assist you with locating information on anything from drug interactions to recipes. Service highlights include:
- Health information searching help from Medical Librarians
- Access to specialized medical literature
- Concierge services
- Technology support
- Computer access
- Contact the library with your questions or comments.
Cancer Specific Resources
- Learn more about specific types of cancer
- Learn more about blood disorders
Online & Print Resources for Patients and Families
The Health Sciences Library and FRC offer various resources for Patients and Families.