How do I access electronic resources from off campus?
- Navigate the library web site as your normally would.
- When you click on a licensed resource, a new page will open prompting you for a user ID and password. You do not need to look for this form, it will appear when credentials are needed.
- Once you enter the proper credentials, the web site will take you to the selected library resource.
- Watch this quick tutorial for additional instruction.
What is my user ID and password?
Students & Upstate Staff With Novell/Groupwise AccountsType your Network ID and Password into the login form and click Login.
Don't know your Network ID password? Please call the Computer Help Desk at 464-4115 to have it reset.
Students: your Network ID is the initial password you received to first access your Upstate email account.
Other Upstate Affiliates & Library Users
Type your Off-campus account ID and Password into the login form and click Login.
If you don't know your password or have other questions about accessing the library's resources from off-campus, contact the Library Service Desk (315) 464-7091.
Who should apply for an off-campus access account?
- Emeritus Faculty
- Voluntary Faculty
- Visiting Faculty
- VA physicians with dual appointments (Upstate/VA)
- Upstate non-matriculated students
How do I apply for an off-campus account?
Emeritus Faculty Off Campus Access Request Form - PDF Form
All Other Access - Submit a request to gain guest access.
If you have questions about accessing the library's resources from off-campus, contact the Library Service Desk (315) 464-7091.