Course reserves are provided in support of educational programs (current semester only) and journal clubs (current month only). Reserve materials can include books, book excerpts, journal articles, and audiovisual materials. All materials must meet Fair Use guidelines. To place items on reserve, see the following:
Electronic Reserve Groups:
Journal articles and book chapters on Electronic Reserve (e-reserve) are available through the Library's web site. Please note: Electronic Reserves are provided for students & faculty of Upstate Medical University only.
- College of Health Professions
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- Consortium for Culture and Medicine
- Student Affairs
- Journal Clubs
College of Health Professions
College of Medicine
- COM 5628, COM 5698, Adolescent Medicine(Residents) - Dr. Robert Cavanaugh, Jr.
- Family Medicine FAMP 1600 - Clinical Campus - Christopher W. Ryan, M.D.
- Medical Physiology - Dr. Freedman
- MPHP 605 - Dr. Donna Bacchi
- MPHP 606 - Dr. Donna Bacchi
- MPHP 656 - Martha Wojtowycz
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Clerkship
- Pediatric Clerkship - Ann Botash M.D.
- Self, Society, Culture - Dr. Daly
College of Nursing
- Nursing 629 - Janet Sobczak
- Nursing 655 - Debora Kirsch
- Nursing 675 - Carol Anne Kozik
- Nursing 679 - Janet Sobczak
- Nursing Research (NURS 481) - Carol Anne Kozik
Consortium for Culture and Medicine
- Bioethics - CCFM 1413, CCFM 413, CCFM 6413 - Dr. Ernest Wallwork
- Culture and Reproductive Health and Medicine
- Ethics and the Health Professions - Robert Daly M.D., Robert Flower Ph.D., Adam Schecter T.A.
To learn more about Fair Use, or e-reserves, please call 464-4581 or email the Library.
Leave Us Feedback!