Course reserves are provided in support of educational programs (current semester only) and journal clubs (current month only). Reserve materials can include books, book excerpts, journal articles, and audiovisual materials. All materials must meet Fair Use guidelines. To place items on reserve, see the following:
Electronic Reserve Groups:
Journal articles and book chapters on Electronic Reserve (e-reserve) are available through the Library's web site. Please note: Electronic Reserves are provided for students & faculty of Upstate Medical University only.
College of Health Professions
College of Medicine
- COM 5628, COM 5698, Adolescent Medicine(Residents) - Dr. Robert Cavanaugh, Jr.
- Family Medicine FAMP 1600 - Clinical Campus - Christopher W. Ryan, M.D.
- MPHP 605 - Dr. Donna Bacchi
- MPHY 101- Dr. Jeffrey Freedman
College of Nursing
- Nursing 571 - Pamela Mahon, Joyce Griffin Sobel, Julie Briggs
- Nursing 626 - Carol Anne Kozik
- Nursing 655 - Debora Kirsch
To learn more about Fair Use, or e-reserves, please call 464-4581 or email the Library.
Leave Us Feedback!