Organization & Institution Collections
This collection contains the papers of the World War II 52nd General Hospital, which was affiliated with Syracuse University College of Medicine and stationed at Camp Livingston, Louisiana and Kidderminster, England. The collection has five series: Photographs, Audio-Visual Materials, Memorabilia, Printed Materials, and Subject Files.
This collection contains lectures of the Chautauqua School of Nursing from Catharine M. Brugmann and Emeline Smith. It has one series: Lectures.
This is an artificial collection of documents on the history of Fairfield Medical College. It has three series: Writings, Printed Materials, and Photographs.
This collection contains the papers of the Syracuse Free Dispensary. It has seven series: Photographs, Scrapbook, Subject Files, Administration, Reports, Medical Records, and Economic Study.
This is an artificial collection with documents on the history of Geneva Medical College. It has five series: Ephemera and Memorabilia, Subject Files, Printed Materials, Photographs, and Bound Materials, which are primarily comprised of copies of archival materials from other repositories and many printed and bound materials, including pamphlets, circulars, bulletins, registers, reports, publications, catalogs, lectures, and addresses.
This collection contains the papers of the Hospital of the Good Shepherd. It has five series: Photographs, Subject Files, Annual Reports, Staff Meeting Minutes, and Patient Registers and Address Logs.
This collection contains the papers of the Onondaga County Health Department Auxiliary, which was previously the auxiliary to the A.C. Silverman Public Health Hospital. It has five series: Albums, Photographs, Subject Files, Scrapbooks, and Administration.
This collection contains the papers of the Syracuse University College of Medicine. It has nine series: Photographs, Student Notebooks, Student Records, Faculty Records, Printed Materials, Administration, Financial Records, College of Nursing, and Subject Files.
This Collection contains the records of the Thursday Night Club, first established at the Syracuse University College of Medicine in 1899.